Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pickles and ice cream anyone?!

Ok, so before you get too excited, im NOT pregnant! lol. I'll leave that up to my sisters for now! Pickles and Ice Cream Doula Services is the name we have finally chosen for our doula business! we (my mom and I) are pretty excited! I spent most of yesterday morning desigining/ordering busniess cards! I can hardly wait until they arrive so we can start handing them out and hopefully get some clients!





As for our fam, we're doing well. Julian had his 23 bday a few days ago , so we spent the day down in the city with his siblings. We dont get to see them much, but when we do its always a lot of fun!


Allistair is learning to read! He blows me away with how fast he can learn thing! He definately did not inherit my brain. I've been working alot with him on his reading and writing and he can now read short sentences with 3-4 letter words.


Zeke is such a little stinker. He was sick for about 3 weeks with a nasty cold, but now that he's feeling better, he's back to his old self, bullying Allistair around constantly lol. Hes about 1/2 the size of Allistiar but he sure shows him who's boss lol.


Anyways, I just thought i'd give a little update on whats been going on with us, thanks for reading! heres a little video of Allistair singing Hey Jonah for you to enjoy! :D


http://youtu.be/5qYbY3Q6ymQ

2 comments:

Lily Pond Photography said...

lol, Bean the bully

Cherokee Septic said...

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.