Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The newest boy in our family

Yesterday we were able to introduce yet another beautiful little boy into our growing family!

My brother Jon, and his wife Shanelles' little guy was born exactly 1 week early yesterday at 2 p.m. His name is Levi Joel and boy o boy, he is precious! He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and has got a good pair of lungs on him! Shanelle was hoping for a home birth, but the midwives had 3 other births yesterday so she had to go to owen sound to deliver. The hospital was very strict about how many people they allow in the birthing unit, so I ended up sitting in the waiting room the whole time, but it was so exciting to finally hear the news that my nephew was here! Congrats jon and shanelle, you guys are truly blessed!



My sister Kristina did their birth photography and got some beautiful shots! I'll definately be having her for my next birth! Here are a few of the pics she got.












No comments: