Tuesday, March 20, 2007

just an update

Well, since the weekend i havent had any more problems...which is good. had some more complications thursday of last week so i went to the hospital and the doctor in the e.r. was kind of a jerk...so much so, that if he was going to be one of the doctors on-call when i go to have the baby, i would switch hospitals. but thankfully he's only an e.r. doc so i dont have to worry. I've actually had a lot of people tell me he's not a very nice guy so its not just me. He was saying that theres no cahnce anyone will tell me if my baby is a boy or a girl ... even though when i went for my 15 week ultrasound, tehy tried to tell me, baby was just being unco-operative...so i dont think i'll be going back to the hanover emerg any time soon. We have another ultrasound next week so when im at my prenatal class today im going to ask around and see which girls went where to find out what tehy're having.
Other than that news, theres not been anything happening thats really interesting to talk about. Julian got a new job!! priase the lord. he's going to be working at a masonry place, long hard days but i think it will be good for him. the money is great and it will give him something to do all day instead of playing video games :P . he started today, the only downside is taht i have to drive him to his jobsite every morning so he can be there by 6 30!! i guess its giving me practice for baby though right?

1 comment:

CalebandKristina said...

yeah about Julian's new job!!